Running low on wines on the wine rack? You are perhaps excitedly anticipating your next shipment but there seems to be an issue! Your shipment date came around, but there is no receipt notification. Your next shipment should be processed already, right? You look further into your account and there is a failed payment. The order isn’t able to process due to the card on file--it may be expired!
Have no fear! You can update your card in a few easy steps to make sure you receive exciting new Bright Cellars wines as soon as possible! To adjust the credit card on file for your account (for whatever reason), follow the below steps:
- Go to brightcellars.com/login;
- Enter the email address and password;
- Go to the upper right hand corner of your account once logged in;
- Click on “Account Settings” in the drop-down menu;
- “Billing Information” will be on the top of the page on the right, click “Edit”;
- Enter in the new credit card you would like to use for future orders. You are all set! Cheers!